Delta 8 THC in New Mexico: Is it Legal?
Is Delta-8-THC Legal in New Mexico?
This website is subject to the Terms of Service, which are incorporated herein by reference.
The hemp plant contains a special cannabinoid called Delta 8 THC, which has recently gained widespread attention for its potential uses in both medical and recreational settings. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC, the main ingredient in marijuana, may share some characteristics, they have quite distinct impacts on users and less potency.
Do you now want to know if Delta 8 THC is legal in New Mexico?
Yes, Delta 8 THC Is Legal In New Mexico
As of the date of this writing (10/11/2021), Delta 8 THC is permitted under New Mexico state law. All hemp derivatives, cannabinoids, and isomers, including all tetrahydrocannabinols other than Delta 9 THC, are now legal in New Mexico, in accordance with federal law.
Fortunately, New Mexico appears to have stricter laws governing CBD and Delta 8 THC than Arizona does. Its laws resemble those governing Texas's Delta 8 THC considerably more closely.
s the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including seeds and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9- tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than three-tenths percent on a dry weight basis;
30-31-6. SCHEDULE I. The following controlled substances are included in Schedule I:
E. the enumeration of marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinols or chemical derivatives of tetrahydrocannabinol as Schedule I controlled substances does not apply to:
(1) hemp pursuant to rules promulgated by the board of regents of New Mexico state university on behalf of the New Mexico department of agriculture;
(2) cultivation of hemp by persons pursuant to rules promulgated by the board of regents of New Mexico state university on behalf of the New Mexico department of agriculture;
(3) tetrahydrocannabinols or chemical derivatives of tetrahydrocannabinols, including tetrahydrocannabinols or chemical derivatives of tetrahydrocannabinols with concentrations of up to five percent as measured using a post-decarboxylation method and based on percentage dry weight, possessed by a person in connection with the cultivation, transportation, testing, researching, manufacturing or other processing of the plant Cannabis sativa L., or any part of the plant whether growing or not, if authorized pursuant to rules promulgated, pursuant to the Hemp Manufacturing Act, by the board of regents of New Mexico state university on behalf of the New Mexico department of agriculture or the department of environment;
(4) tetrahydrocannabinols or chemical derivatives of tetrahydrocannabinols, including tetrahydrocannabinols or chemical derivatives of tetrahydrocannabinols in any concentration possessed by a person in connection with the extraction of tetrahydrocannabinols or chemical derivatives of tetrahydrocannabinols, if authorized pursuant to rules promulgated, pursuant to the Hemp Manufacturing Act, by the board of regents of New Mexico state university on behalf of the New Mexico department of agriculture or the department of environment;
(5) the use of marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinols or chemical derivatives of tetrahydrocannabinol by certified patients pursuant to the Controlled Substances Therapeutic Research Act or by qualified patients pursuant to the provisions of the Lynn and Erin Compassionate Use Act; or
(6) the use, dispensing, possession, prescribing, storage or transport of a prescription drug that the United States food and drug administration has approved and that contains marijuana, a tetrahydrocannabinol derivative or a chemical derivative of tetrahydrocannabinol; and
ve to Be to Purchase Delta 8 THC in New Mexico?
To purchase hemp products in New Mexico, you must be at least 21 years old.
Buy Delta 8 THC Online in New Mexico With CannaAid
Online hemp shopping may occasionally be a hard game, but with us, you are assured a stress-free experience.
We at CannaAid are dedicated to creating the best hemp goods available right now. Our products are third-party tested, and we only use hemp that is cultivated in America, giving us the assurance that you are getting the highest quality possible.
Visit our website to get immediate access to our extensive range of premium CBD and Delta-8 products. You can have all of these delivered invisibly and safely to your door.
Take a look at our Delta-8 products:
- Delta 8 Gummies
- Deltas 8 Disposable
- Delta 8 Tincture
- Delta 8 Pre Rolls
- Delta 8 Vape Cartridges
- Delta 8 Softgel Capsules
- Delta 8 Edibles
- Delta 8 Distillate
If you live in New Mexico, you can consume Delta 8 THC. With all of our top-notch Delta 8 THC products, you're covered. They are all delivered to your front door step in a safe, discreet, and timely manner.
This website's information does not constitute legal advice and is not meant to be. The information, content, and materials on this website are intended for informational purposes only and should not be used to make you decide whether or not to purchase any of our products. Laws vary from one state to the next and are always changing. This website may not contain the most current legal or other information. For verification of the legal status and products listed on this website, please consult an attorney in your area. Click here for our Legal Disclaimer.